Round the World tickets and flights
We can also offer many unique stopover options using our partner airlines from London Heathrow to an Air New Zealand gateway point and then on to New Zealand.
Imagine shopping in Hong Kong, bungee jumping in Queenstown, snorkelling in the Cook Islands and spending a day or two exploring the Los Angeles theme parks. Well that's exactly what travelling Round the World is all about.
Example itineraries for your Round the World tickets
To help you inspire some ideas, below are a few example itineraries.
Remember that our booking system allows you to fly into one city and out of another or finish your trip in a different city than you started, with our connections with partner airlines like bmi, Lufthansa, Swiss International, Austrian Airlines, SAS, KLM, Air France, Iberia, British Airways, Alitalia and others from London Heathrow. And don't forget to upgrade to Premium Economy or Business Premier to make the journey even more memorable!
- London - Hong Kong - Auckland - Los Angeles - London
- Edinburgh - Los Angeles - Cook Islands - Sydney - Auckland - Shanghai - London
- Manchester - San Francisco - Queenstown - Auckland - Tokyo - Manchester
- Dublin - Hong Kong - Cairns - Melbourne - Auckland - San Francisco - Dublin
Our booking system allows you to fly into one city and out of another or finish your trip in a different city than you started. You can start and finish your trip from a range of United Kingdom airports.
How many stopover options can I choose on my Round the World ticket?
When travelling to New Zealand and/or Australia you can choose from:
- Five Asia stopover points (Hong Kong, Shanghai*, Beijing*, Tokyo*, Osaka*)
- Three USA stopover points (Los Angeles, San Francisco*, Honolulu*)
- One Canada stopover point (Vancouver*)
- Five Pacific Island stopover points** (Cook Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji*, Tahiti*)
How do I book?
Booking is easy. Simply visit the Multistop booking page and build your itinerary. You're under no obligation to purchase until you enter your credit card details and confirm your requirements on the 'Purchase Tickets' page.
For detailed pricing and fare rules please see the information during the booking process.
Please note: our multistop booking engine currently does not support mobile devices.
* Some flights are operated by one of our partner airlines of Lufthansa, United Airlines, Swiss International, Austrian Airlines, KLM, Air Pacific or Air Tahiti Nui to fly to these stopover destinations
** Up to an additional €300 per stopover on the base fare