Business Premier™ sample menu
Our culinary team works alongside award-winning chefs Michael Meredith and Peter Gordon to bring you the unique and memorable dishes on this menu.
Examples of our Business Premier™ menu choices, below:
- Master stock poached chicken salad with green soba noodles, daikon, and baby corn with pomegranate pearls
- Tea smoked salmon with harissa, tahini and yoghurt potato salad, green olive and mint tapenade
From the bakery
Rosemary sourdough loaf, black and white sesame seed loaf, garlic bread and rye rolls
- Beef short rib with mashed mascarpone potatoes, cumin roasted carrots and radishes with parsnips chips
- Monkfish with smoked mussel and saffron chive sauce, crushed new potatoes, sauteed spinach and peas with prosciutto crisp
- Masala rubbed chicken breast, spiced rice with cauliflower, green beans and aubergine pickle with kachumber salad (Kachumber is an Indian salad consisting of fresh chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and chili peppers)
- Tomato and lemongrass soup with coconut cream and fried shallots
- Salted chocolate dulce de leche tart
- Gourmet dessert of lemon shortcake ice cream with meringues and lemon curd
- A selection of fine New Zealand cheese served with blackcurrant and red onion jelly and cracker selection
Ask your flight attendant for a warm kaiser roll with streaky bacon, caramelised onions and barbecue sauce
Or help yourself from our range of snacks available throughout the flight.
Wake up drinks
Get yourself started with a boysenberry banana smoothie
From the pantry
- Fresh fruit salad
- Plain Greek yoghurt or fruit yoghurt
- Light and Right Berry cereal
- Toasted muesli
From the bakery
Croissants, Danish, Vogel's or fruit toast with your choice of:
- Strawberry jam
From the stove
- Omelette filled with gruyere and Swiss brown mushroom mornay, tomato confit and crispy chicken rashers
- Scrambled eggs with corned beef hash cake, creamed spinach and tomato pepper relish with toasted muffin
- Orange poppy seed waffles, vanilla bean yoghurt, black cherry and pear compote with vanilla syrup
- Warm kaiser roll with streaky bacon, caramelised onions, mustard relish and barbecue sauce
Before going to sleep, please advise your flight attendant you wish to sleep-in and we will wake you as late as possible and offer fruit, yoghurt, cereal, bakery and a beverage of your choice.
Please accept our apologies should your first choice not be available due to previous customer selection.