Status Points Head Start terms and conditions
"Airpoints™ Gold and Elite Tenure" means the number of consecutive years (being consecutive 12 month periods) the Member has spent at Airpoints Gold or Elite Tier Status, or a combination of the two. The Airpoints Gold and Elite Tenure shall be calculated at the Member's last Tier Status Review Date.
Terms and conditions:
- From an effective date to be set by Air New Zealand, Members who hold Airpoints Gold or Elite Tier Status and have an Airpoints Gold and Elite Tenure of at least ten (10) years, are eligible to receive a bonus of additional Status Points ("Status Points Head Start").
- To be eligible for the Status Points Head Start, Members must:
- Currently hold Elite or Gold Membership Tier Status; and
- Have an Airpoints Gold and Elite Tenure of at least 10 years, ("Eligibility Criteria")
- Where a Member is an Elite Partner and does not also hold Airpoints Gold or Elite Tier Status in their own right;
- Where a Member has Nominated Gold or Nominated Elite Tier Status.
For the avoidance of doubt, the memberships set out in clause (4)(a) and (b) are not considered Gold or Elite Tier Status for the purposes of the Eligibility Criteria.