The company's portfolio includes 14 world-class global brands and an award-winning customer loyalty programme, Hilton Honors.
Our fourteen world-class global brands span across 105 countries and territories. Brands include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™. All Hampton by Hilton™ hotels in Mainland China are currently excluded from the Hilton Honors program.
Earning Airpoints Dollars™ with Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors Points can be transferred to Airpoints Dollars at the following rate:
- Hilton Honors members can convert Hilton Honors Points to Airpoints Dollars at the rate of 5,000 points = A0***
How to book and transfer Hilton Honors Points
Make your reservation online at www.hiltonhonors.com. To transfer Hilton Honors Points to Airpoints Dollars, Airpoints™ members must also be a member of Hilton Honors and follow the below steps:
- Sign up for Hilton Honors (it's free online)
- Log in to your Hilton Honors account and under 'My Points' select 'More Ways to Use Points'
- Select 'Exchange your points'
- Select 'Air New Zealand' from the drop down menu and choose the amount of Hilton Honors Points you wish to exchange
- Follow the steps to complete your exchange
* Members resident in Australia and in Norfolk Island, please note that these earning rates are in New Zealand Airpoints Dollars, which will be converted to Australian Airpoints Dollars before being credited to your account.
** All transaction values are converted from the local currency into US Dollars at the exchange rate stated on oanda.com current at the time the Airpoints Dollars are credited to the member's Airpoints account.
*** Subject to a minimum of 5,000 points and thereafter in increments of 5,000 points.
Transfers may be made only specific points increments starting at 5,000 Hilton Honors Points. Transfers must be made to an Airpoints account that is in the same name as the Hilton Honors member account that the points are being transferred from. Transfers cannot be reversed, refunded or converted into any other rewards option. Please allow 30 to 60 days for your Airpoints Dollars to appear in your account. Retain your original receipt or invoice in order to claim any missing Airpoints Dollars. Claims may be made through your Air New Zealand online account by logging into your account and selecting the My Bookings tab, then the Claim missing Airpoints button. You must claim missing Airpoints Dollars within 6 months of your stay. Hilton Honors membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors terms and conditions.
See the Airpoints™ terms and conditions for full details.